|WHERE & WHEN
Our members get together on
the 4th Monday of the
month - September to May -
at 1:00 p.m.
- members need to bring their
own mug for coffee or tea
Our meetings take place at
Queensville Holland Landing
Guests are welcome - guest
fee is $7.00
*Our May meeting will be a
members only meeting
|- The Gothic Shape of the banner sybolizes that our meetings are held
in a church
- The tree represents the forests that surround our community. It also
symbolizes wisdom which every member has.
- The River represents Holland River which flows through town. It
symbolizes the carrying away of our worries. For 2 hours we can
forget our problems and have a little fun.
- The house represents our homes which we beautify with quilts and
make our families comfortable, but the houses also symbolize the fact
we make charity quilts to comfort other peoples' homes and lives
- The sidewalk connects us to each other by going from our homes to
the guild meetings and back home.
- The sun represents the dawning of a new day and of the birth of a
new idea whether in quilting or the betterment of others.
- Our logo needs no interpretation
Designed by and constructed by b. dell 2009
E.G. Ont. Canada
|GQG IN THE COMMUNITY
In our 2015 -2016 Guild season, GQG members sewed
11 small quilts and 45 hospital gowns
to Operation Smile
39 Heart Pillows
to Southlake Hospital
35 preemie blankets
to Southlake Hospital NICU